Sam's Gong Bath
Friday 24 May 2024 7pm – 8:30pm
Join us here at MEBC for an hour and a half of sound healing. Resting in the beautiful sounds & vibrations of four gongs & many other instruments that will bring you to a state of relaxation, releasing physical and emotional tensions. A gong bath can be a very powerful experience, affecting our bodies on a cellular level. Reported benefits include reduced stress and anxiety, better sleep quality, improved mood and focus, mental clarity and creativity & improved nervous system functioning and blood pressure.
No previous experience required. **Please note there are a few conditions where gong baths may not be suitable. Please see the list added below.**
If you have any further queries please contact me, Sam Peace at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking your ticket.
Gong baths are not always suitable for the following:
- Acute/Serious Mental illness or Addiction.
- Metal implants. Including pacemakers.
- Tinnitus. For some it can aggravate the condition & for others it can alleviate.
What do I need for a gong bath?
We will be laying down so please bring:
- Yoga matts or sun lounger cushions, camping bed - anything to aid your comfort when lying down
- Pillows, cushions, blankets, sleeping bag or duvet to keep you nice and warm
- Wear comfy clothes - PJ's welcome :)
- Eye masks (optional)